Wednesday, January 28, 2009

1st Award

OMG.... I am sooooo shocked.
My dear friend Patty aka Sunspotpp I guess seemed I needed this and gifted me this award.
Now I am speechless and not sure what to say.





















I know I have 3 wonderful people I would like to gift this to, I just hope I do it right.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would like to pass this on to 2 gals who has inspired me
to create some tutorials and my new layouts with
their wonderful scrapkits: Yvette & Missy of Misfits Scrapz
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would like to pass another onto a talented gal
who needs a break in life
and time to create
more goodies: Honeywing of
Believe N' Dreams
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would like to pass this one onto another talented
scrap designer
and template designer that has
inspired me also: Ali of
Deisgns by Ali

Thanks soo much for all your inspiration and goodies! Hugs, Michal

No comments:

Post a Comment